Saturday, June 20, 2009

you really don't want to miss Ridge tomorrow!

I'm just sayin'... I seriously think you will be sorry if you miss out on this!

We're doing On Location Part 4 - ROAD TRIP!!! It's seriously going to be SO AWESOME! You can listen to the 1st 3 talks HERE in case you missed them.

Our Lead Pastor, Chris Brown, is wrapping up this series tomorrow. Actually, here's what he said about it on his blog: "**I'm making a prediction: This Sunday will be one of the best services we've ever experienced at Ridge Church. You can just hear about it later or experience it first hand. I hope you will choose the latter. See you Sunday.**"

I'm pretty sure that's worth getting up for! I know it's going to be an amazing day as we celebrate God changing peoples' lives through baptism. You'll see some awesome videos and hear the stories of how when people go "on location" in their workplace, God uses them to spread His fame and change lives! And we're celebrating this whole full circle thing tomorrow. You really really want to be there if you can!

(11am @ the Levine Center in Matthews...)

No comments: