Thursday, June 5, 2008

book rentals anyone?

I had a deeply spiritual blog to write today, but I think I will save it until Monday when everyone is in a more deeply spiritual mood. (that's meant to be funny, btw.)

Seriously though, today Rusty showed me this really funny blog. The blog's not important, but on one forum there were all kinds of people asking questions about things, looking for certain things, etc... Below is verbatim what one person wrote in:

Book rental service?
"was just thinking. my sister does a lot of reading, and spends like $1000 a year on just books alone. is there any kind of like... video rental store but for books? would make things a lot cheaper, plus once one person has read one the next person can get enjoyment from it etc"

oh WOW! so much I could say. I hope that made your day, because it made mine.

(Maybe try the library? Just a thought. They will probably even let you borrow books without paying the rent $!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats hilarious. check out the latest ragamuffin post. come on down!

Anonymous said...

Thats hilarious!!