Wednesday, May 27, 2009

it's coming tomorrow

ok, for real. enough is enough. I'm back in the game tomorrow with a new post & I'll be posting regularly again. I can't believe I've taken this long of a break. Pretty much the longest silence ever on renown.

Tomorrow I meet with one of the directors of Living Water International, an awesome organization that builds wells for villages in poverty. I'm sure I'll post some thoughts from that some time.

Tomorrow I might share some pics and thoughts from our fun weekend mainly spent in uptown Charlotte.
Some words about the fun times, me getting hit on by a chick on the 3rd story of the epicentre, and the "Christian" guys yelling at everyone with their HUGE condemning signs and bullhorns...

oh, it's gonna be fun... Be back tomorrow.

No comments: