Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Matt Chandler before surgery

Some of you might know what went down with Matt Chandler on Thanksgiving. He had a seizure and was unconscious. At the hospital they discovered a tumor in his brain.They operated a couple days ago.
This was his last tweet before he went into the brain surgery = "Jesus, You are my great reward... Your Kingdom come, Your will be done."

And HERE is the video he recorded before going in to the surgery.


wow. Jesus is enough. No matter what.
Also, HERE is Matt's last post he wrote. Worth a read. "My Heart is full and I am Thankful"

Matt is one of the few (6 or 7) guys I follow pretty closely and regularly listen to their podcasts most week, etc... The first time I ever heard him speak I got to meet him & he is just a straight up awesome communicator! But this stuff makes me love him even more. I pray God uses this in his life to spread the fame of Jesus like crazy!

I hope your heart was encouraged by this.

No comments: