Sunday, January 25, 2009

i'm back

We've been gone since Thursday. That's why this site has been "blogless" for the last couple days. before I went out of town (and had no internet service) I had posted 17 blogs in the first 21 days of this brand new year. Almost every day.

But we were out of town with no internet from Thursday - Sunday. You didn't think I was dead did you? I did notice over these past three days people gradually stopped reading the blog (which makes sense since there was nothing new). But, NOW I'M BACK... and will be posting almost every day again. Count on it.

So, where have you been, Patrick? Well, I'm glad you asked. The staff fromRidge Church and our wives all went on a retreat together. It was pretty awesome. I'll probably write more about it later, but for now I'll just show you this pic of the view we had from the cabin we all stayed in!
Amazing, huh? This is what I looked at during all our meetings, discussions, meals, when I woke up, etc... Unbelievable.

*And I have to say that I REALLY jacked up Chris and Rusty in Call of Duty 4.
**Also, keep your eyes open for some pics of our Rock Band in action (on Guitar Hero World Tour of course).

4 comments:

Adam Antine said...

I missed you! I wish I could spend some time with you. Should I come up to visit? When?

patrick mitchell said...

LET'S DO IT MAN!!! anytime is good bro... we've got 2 extra bedrooms, just for you. + you can have full access to my full library :)

we almost went up to NY this xmas to see crystal's fam which i was thinking would be cool bkuz we could hook up then. i think i saw on your blog you did end up going to ny for xmas.

holla at me, & we'll figure it out man... party in C-town for a week!

Adam Antine said...

Awesome!

Um... how about March? Do you have a week in March that would work best?

Adam Antine said...

Email me your phone number.