Thursday, October 29, 2009

the "I-Heart Revolution" film

This is a quick post from Brad Lomenick who is the Director of Catalyst. You can go straight to his post HERE. I just wanted to post this for you guys because I think this is really awesome. Crystal and I are planning to go see it here in Charlotte.

"My good friend Joel Houston is leading the charge on a great project called The I-Heart Revolution. As part of this project, a feature film will be releasing next Wednesday, November 4 in 500 theaters across the US entitled “We’re All in This Together.” Blogged about this last week. You can buy tickets here.
Hear from Joel regarding the reason behind the film and what he hopes to see as a result of thousands of Churches and leaders unified together."




We're off to the mountains this morning for my wife's birthday! Hopefully I can sneak a blog or 2 in while we're away. Driving the Blue Ridge Parkway in just a couple hours from now.
Still mourning my Yankees losing last night. Confident they'll turn it around tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that interview great?www.givmusic.com/iheartfilm/ has a widget that lets you search which theaters are showing the film, purchase tickets and get a free Hillsong download. Check it out, it's pretty cool. You can even embed it into your page.