Saturday, October 17, 2009

an iPhone observation

My wife and I were blessed to get new iPhones a little over 1 month ago. It worked out really nicely to where we didn't have to even pay that much for them. And because my beautiful wife gets a really nice discount on the plan... we save about $30-$40 per month on our plan! (Dave would approve.)

Now that I've had my phone for a month I'll share my biggest like and biggest dislike about the iPhone:

*Biggest Like = I can work all the time!

*Biggest Dislike = I can work all the time!


I'm hanging out with the Student Impact peeps at the Corn Maze/ Bonfire/ Haunted Woods for the rest of the night. It's probably gonna be cold. Lots of awesome students connecting with peers & their leaders is gonna be awesome!
My Yankees are playing too unless they got rained out.

*Stoked about officially launching the "NOW Project" tomorrow morning at Ridge Church. You really don't want to miss that!
We're honored to get to be a part of something that will make God really happy and heap some glory on Him.

No comments: