Friday, August 8, 2008

i love vacation!!!

WOW! i love vacation. i love my wife & i love spending every waking second of the day with her. it's been awesome! a lot of relaxing and a lot of fun. pretty amazing view from the deck of our house of the mountains and the lake. i love it! Such a God-thing. definitely experiential spirituality for me. i can't get enough of it. cool times with God here. Basically time with my wife & with Jesus all day every day. pretty cool week.

So, thanks to my former pastor/boss/mentor for hooking us up with this pimp vacation home here in Lake Lure, NC. I think if we had a place like this we'd be up here every other weekend... I guess that's why you had to move to Miami? a permanent vacation home? haha

Sorry the blogging has been scarce. well, maybe not really so sorry. i'm on vacation. but don't worry, I'll be hitting it back up pretty much everyday when we get back home. I've got so many thoughts to share. For now, check out my pastor's blog who is posting some cool thoughts and videos from our Family Birthday Celebration.

we haven't really watched tv all week but crystal LOVES the olympics, so i'm sure that we'll be watching the torch opener thing tonight. peace everybody.
[PS - oh, and sorry for the pictureless blog! i'm using the somewhat crappy computer at the resort headquarters that won't allow pics + we have like a 30 minute time limit...]

OH & PS #2 = it's 8/8/08... haha. i told Crystal we should have waited until today to get married because of the cool date. she didn't think it was funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was funny, haha.

Kelvin said...

i agree with andrew.