Monday, October 27, 2008

halloween in Upstreet

Sunday was Halloween in Upstreet. Below is a pic of Jack Sparrow, Joe Dirt, and Duct Tape Man all on stage during the production... what an unlikely (but amazing) cast! ["Zac Efron" also made a guest appearance...]

did I mention I love my job? All the kids were decked out in their full Halloween gear... pretty awesome day as we closed out a full month on Determination. So proud to be work with the amazing Upstreet team to create some irresistible environments, vital relationships & unforgettable moments in children's lives!

2 comments:

the burchard bunch said...

the kids had an amazing time on Sunday! (as they do every week!)

Not sure I've said it lately, and I'm pretty sure I don't say it enough... but "THANKS!!" for all you do every week to show my kids the love of Christ:) They love coming church and I know you and the awesome UpStreet team are the reason.... many, many thanks!

patrick mitchell said...

thanks Tina! thanks for all you do too...
Your kids make my job fun!