Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"If I were president" = what would YOU do?

Rusty finds all the cool stuff on the internet. Especially videos... every day he's got something cool to show me. This is his latest find. There are tons of these "If I were president" videos at the website he showed me. A lot of pretty funny stuff.

This one was my favorite though = all of you won't like all the ideas, but it will make you laugh & smile. Might even make your day!



So, that was Mos Def & what he would do if he were president. He's a really good actor. Will possibly be a great actor one day. He's awesome in what I've seen him in. Would he be a good president? who knows... but you saw what he would do if he were.
(maybe I'll write what I would do soon... or make my own video.)

Now it's YOUR TURN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some and I do mean some of what he said was ok i.e. flat tax but whoa some of that other stuff is scary...
EZ