Saturday, February 21, 2009

what's in my iPod? - kristian stanfill: attention

(just a quick post to let you know about this EP. I don't want to distract with a big post from the conversation that is taking place HERE.)
So, this is what's been in my iPod the past 2 weeks. I've been wearing it out. I think you'll love it too = Kristian's Stanfill: Attention
I first heard Kristian at a Passion '06 and I thought he was an amazingly gifted worship leader with the hand of God on Him. He has led me personally in worship probably like 100 times since then & I hope many many times more. He is one of they many awesome worship leaders @ North Point. This is his new EP = Attention... You can download it HERE. you can also download it on iTunes.
The full album releases on April 21st... I'll be in line to pick it up because I love hearing this guy lead with crazy energy & an awesome passion for Jesus.

You may recognize 2 of the songs from North Point's latest live album Louder than Creation which I reviewed in an earlier "what's in my iPod" post. You can read it and my big props for Kristian's awesome new song Lord of All = HERE. Every song is pretty stellar... you'll start hearing them around I'm sure.

Louie had Kristian on his Passion podcast a few weeks talking about this new EP. Just so you don't have to take my word for it. Go check it out this EP & the full length album in April.

(I'll probably be back Monday with some more thoughts on the topic below... join the conversation HERE.)

No comments: