Friday, October 7, 2011

good idea?

got to meet Blake today. talked about my vision for Africa a little bit. specifically my newest 1st step into launching that vision.

then talked to a marketing director for TOMS and he asked to hear my vision so i dropped it on him. good times & good talk.

so, TOMS has decided to totally fund anything i want to do.



just kidding.

hopefully they won't "steal" my idea before i can launch it. haha... i guess if they do then it must have been a good idea.

i hear that the best "vetting" system for ideas is to talk them out with as many people as possible. so they can tell you the good, the bad, and the ugly. and who better to talk my idea out with than the guys who have gone 1st in a similar sort of way.

they told me they actually thought it was an awesome idea. "definitely go and do it" they said.


gonna start posting a ton of thoughts i'm processing from Catalyst  - so be on the lookout.

No comments: