Tuesday, January 1, 2013

best new song of 2013

written many times about how the Passion movement changed and shaped my life...

wish i could be there right now, but i'm way too old now - thankful to be able to watch the live stream!

below is my fav new song i've heard so far in 2013... from our beloved Crowder whose new hair & beard is fiercer than ever!

beautiful lyrics. beautiful truth...

Here’s my life Lord
Speak what is true

I am found
I am yours
I am loved
I’m made pure
I have life
I can breathe
I am healed
I am free

You are strong
You are sure
You are life
You endure
You are good
Always true
You are light
Breaking through

You are more
than enough
You are here
You are love
You are hope
You are grace
You’re all I have
You’re everything

Here’s my heart Lord
Speak what is true

Here’s my life Lor
Speak what is true

No comments: