Tuesday, July 29, 2008

bigstuf (day 1)

We got to BigStuf today at like 4:30. made pretty good time. you can catch up on what we're doing this week here.

Staying at the pimp Hilton right across from the arena. The guys were bummed though that the hotel rigged the TVs so it is physically impossible to hook up an XBOX. I told them there probably won't be a lot of time for that anyway.

Andy brought it tonight. Pretty pimp talk - "Listen & Learn. Go Further Faster." Money... I wish he would have told it to me when I was 15. Fee led us in some amazing worship... & Lanny of course is pretty much one of the funniest guys around.

Really looking forward to some beach time tomorrow. Gotta run because I am straight up needing some sleep. Try to get some pics & maybe vids up soon. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Chris Brown said...

Praying for you guys. I know it will be an incredible week for everyone involved.