Monday, July 21, 2008

@ North Point chillin' with the masters...

so, I'm on the road for my crazy month that i described here.
Was in Caleb's wedding Saturday night & got NO sleep all weekend. (CONGRATS TO CALEB & ERIN!
Rolled in to Ridge after driving through the night from Detroit (from the wedding)... we had an amazing baptism celebration. Then I got up at 4am so we could get here to North Point for N*rich. N*rich is a gathering here at North Point with the churches they have planted - us, the strategic partner churches. I think there's 13 of us. + 2 more ready to launch this Fall. pretty sweet. I'll definitely be posting some takeaways soon, but right now I am WIPED OUT. I just need some sleep. We had a whiffle ball tourney this afternoon. Me & Chris were on a team & put a hurtin' on his mentor's team, got beat by Rusty's team & tied with Adam's team. (how do you tie in whiffle ball?) Rusty's team were actually the undefeated champs of the tourney.

Pretty cool thing - we showed up late & actually rolled in at the exact time as Andy Stanley. we walked in together and he brought up the rich experience of dinner with us last summer. Obviously we made an impact on him. haha.

1 comment:

Adam Antine said...

Bro! I know those people! Thanks for the invite... who got married? Man, I miss those people. and you too.