Monday, March 2, 2009

winter wonderland

SNOW in Charlotte today! yep... only 1 month after THIS snow (I posted a little video of it HERE.)

Last night's snow was way bigger and better than the one in January. I was downtown when it started last night, and my route home was actually closed! (don't worry, I made it though.)

I think maybe 6 inches around Charlotte? The roads aren't icy enough to sled on, but tonight they are supposed to freeze again with the temp getting down to 15. Hopefully we can take the toboggan out and go sledding sometime in the next 24 hours!

For us in Charlotte this is a whole bunch of snow!

I'm most excited for my wife, Crystal! She's from New York and LOVES the snow! She has the day off today and is loving it. (hopefully my seminary will be closed tonight because the roads are supposed to be straight ice. If it closes neither one of us will have to go anywhere today.)
Enjoy YOUR snow day too!

No comments: