Monday, November 30, 2009

the conspiracy is underway

I kicked off my advent conspiracy this year on my blog HERE. I hope you'll join the conspiracy. Check out what happened last year HERE as some of you gave me a different kind of gift for my birthday and/or xmas. $ to build a well. And together we sent about $1,000 to Living Water International and they rebuilt a well in a poor village in Nicaragua! pretty awesome.

Here's a little reminder from xmas 08:


I don't want to bore you with all the details again because you can just check out my earlier posts I linked above. Just remember, my b-day & xmas are both this month and i don't want any gifts! i just want you to donate to Living Water through Advent Conspiracy.

You can donate HERE or give it straight to me & i'll add it to our water cooler in Student Impact as we're trying to come up with $3K to build an entire well!

(oh yeah - and Advent officially began yesterday!)

No comments: