Tuesday, March 4, 2008

the legend of joe jacobson


We just started a sweet new series at Ridge - The Legend of Joe Jacobson. It's going to be a lot of fun & I think provoke a lot of life change... you can listen to the talks each week here. If you're a little slow like me & haven't figured it out yet, The Legend of Joe Jacobson is the story of Joseph, Jacob's son from Genesis 37, etc...

Last night was an awesome start to the series. Rusty designed a simple, yet pimp stage set as you can see here. We were rockin' it out in Upstreet too! I'm so excited about the incredibly amazing team I get to work together with in Upstreet... You guys ROCK!

So, the big question with this series is "What would you do if you KNEW God was with you?" Seriously... what would someone in your shoes, your exact circumstances do if they were absolutely confident that God was with them? Whatever you are facing right now... how would it change your decision/plan of action if you knew God was with you? Think on that for a while.
Ok, had enough time to think about it? Now, I just want to invite you to go here. Check out the site and write your story. This will be powerful. I'm stoked.
(you can also read about this on Chris' blog & Rusty's blog.)


I think if we all knew God was really with us we would flippin' change the world!

No comments: