Thursday, March 18, 2010

good to great!

I read Good to Great last year in the car. I posted about it being my #1 book of 09 HERE.

I took like 20 pages of notes on it, but lost my red notebook (which you can read about HERE) with all my precious notes, so I'm listening to the book all over again.

*This time I can't wait to post about my thoughts, notes and takeaways!
On my drive down to Atlanta today I listened to the 1st 3 chapters and part of chapter 4.

I am again inspired to do whatever it takes to become a LEVEL 5 LEADER! (humble and relentless.) And I also want to live by the "First WHO" principle and make sure we've got the right people on the bus & also have those right people in the right seats on the bus! I am challenged and inspired to be better!

Can't wait to get home and implement all I'm learning. (And write way more about my tons of notes later!)

No comments: