Thursday, March 25, 2010

my wife is a genius [bracketologist]

My wife is proving her self as a genius and BRACKET GURU once again!

I wrote this very same thing last year after March Madness was all said and done. You can read about her 2009 Bracket expertise HERE. I also said I was going to COPY her bracket because she gets them all right!

Crystal (the bracket genius) has not disappointed with her 2010 bracket! She is killing it in the ESPN bracket, but I also learned my lesson and entered her in the Catalyst Bracket Challenge because they are giving away some awesome prizes for the top 10!

Here are the current standings:

If you can read that name that's in 1st place above... it's CRYSTAL MITCHELL. She is absolutely killing it!
EVERYONE seems to be complaining about their brackets this year, but not my wife! She has it nailed!

**She correctly picked the crazy upsets into the Sweet Sixteen like:
#12 CORNELL over #5 Temple AND #4 Wisconsin! (show me your bracket if you picked that!
#11 Washington over #6 Marquette AND #3 New Mexico!
#10 St. Mary's over #7 Richmond AND #2 Villanova!!! (How many of you had Nova in your Final 4?)

and other 1st round upsets like:
Missouri over Clemson
#13 Murray State (who?) over #4 Vanderbilt
#11 Old Dominion over #6 Notre Dame

+ She even picked Northern Iowa!!! (over UNLV, not over Kansas. She would have to be psychic to pick them over Kansas!)
*But she did want to pick Georgetown to get upset by #14 Ohio... I wouldn't let her.

She is pretty amazing. Go ahead and be jealous. She is brilliant. a bracket genius. I have got to remember to pick her brackets next season!
*So, if you want to know who is going to win this weekend... just ask my wife!