Sunday, May 9, 2010

"funnel" spoof ("sunday's coming")

This was a hilarious video at Drive 2010. It was the perfect bumper video to play right before Andy Stanley talked about the funnel. That's the "funnel of love" or the "rules of engangement" North Point plans a Sunday worship service by. At Ridge we operate by the exact same funnel.
Our team of 26 people were sitting there cracking up. I love a good spoof video and I love it when The Church can be sarcastic and laugh at itself. ENJOY!


("Sunday's Coming" Movie Trailer from North Point Media on Vimeo.)

Haha, are you laughing your head off yet? What was the funniest part to you?
(What do you get when you mix contemporary and relevant?)

*check out my post tomorrow as I process my thoughts on "the funnel". This video is the perfect intro for "the funnel." i'm going through 2 different sets of notes when Andy taught us about it... Should be good.

4 comments:

Brian Esposito said...

Winner : Edgy T-Shirt Award goes to you Patrick!

Matt Rich said...

There's a little bit in the wrap scene where "The Man Who Has All The Answers" is balancing a broom - Andy did that as part of a series on financial balance, only they had replaced the broom head with a dollar sign, as I recall. Now THAT was funny.

Still pausing.

this.ride.called.life said...

omgosh that's hilarious!

Jeff said...

I saw that video on a website. You beat me to posting it. That was great! Best part-"tatoo so you know I have a past"