Thursday, January 3, 2008

what were they thinking?

Ok, be honest… no matter how mature you are you chuckled a little bit when you saw it. I just wanted to give everyone a good laugh on this post! Hopefully West Virginia corrected the problem and is not letting these guys sit beside each other anymore! Or at least let Berry sit to the left of Dingle. This is not a doctored picture in anyway… I even went to the West Virginia Mountaineers website and copied this straight from their roster…

92 Johnny Dingle DE 6-3 270 Sr. Miami, FL
93 Scooter Berry DL 6-2 265 Fr. North Bablyon, NY

Can you believe these guys’ uniform numbers are right in a row too! But, hey, congrats to WVU for beating the #4 Sooners in the Fiesta Bowl last night. After I saw this picture earlier in the season, I actually predicted that these guys would lead West Virginia to the national championship… didn’t work out for the Dingle/Berry boys.

*A big reason I started this blog is because I am learning an inordinate and unbelievably HUGE amount of amazing stuff & I just can’t hold it all in anymore. I want to share it with all of you! So, in the coming weeks I’ll be trying to post an article 5-6 days a week in relation to something I’m learning from a book, a conference, a teacher/friend, an organization, a musician, a movie, my wife, or God Himself from His Word. So, I’ll be posting some CD, movie, and book reviews. I’ll be letting you know about stuff you’ve probably never heard of but you REALLY need to know about.

For example – I’m totally stoked about tomorrow’s post highlighting one of the coolest and most radical organizations I’ve ever heard of! You don’t want to miss it. + Be nice in your comments because I might even be able to talk the President and Founder of the organization into stopping by and commenting.

Let me know if you laughed at the pic…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is to funny...only in West Virginia.