Monday, June 2, 2008

join the conversation

I just wanted everyone to jump back to last week and read the blog I wrote about the Sun and the Wind. You can read it here. I made a simple analogy and stated that I though the story had major implications for the church.

Many of you have been sharing your thoughts and opinions in the comments section (I haven't even had time to read them all yet) and I just want to encourage everyone else to join the conversation. Leave your own comments and interact with my thoughts, discuss everyone else's thoughts with them, etc... I think it's fun. And when I get some time this week I will sit down and re-enter the conversation I started.

Basically, this is an invitation to throw in YOUR 2 cents.

Happy Monday everyone & I'll see you on here tomorrow as I share some of my thoughts on the American Dream.

No comments: