Saturday, May 31, 2008

i guess i like to read old bald guys with glasses

2 of my favorite authors are Dave Ramsey and Brian McLaren. Both of them have books that are currently in my all time top 10. Thanks to Dave's total money makeover plan we've been able to get out of debt and really take ownership of our finances. McLaren is one of my favorite and most enjoyable authors to read. He makes me laugh. Within the past 6 months I've finished reading Ramsey's The Total Money Makeover & McLaren's Generous Orthodoxy. 1 day these 2 books were sitting on the table side by side and I was struck by something. See for yourself...














I know! the resemblance is UNCANNY! take a closer look...


















So then Crystal says "They're the same person!" and went on to explain that "he" was just using one of those pseudonym things to write different types of books. She was kidding, but it is possible I guess because they REALLY do look alike! Don't you think so?


Honestly, I think EVERYONE needs to read The Total Money Makeover!!! Seriously, if you haven't read it then you NEED to read it TODAY... unless of course you you have so much $ that you are just sick of the thought of having more, giving more away, and investing more. I guess YOU should not read the book. But if that's not you & especially if you're in debt (like a house payment, car payment, anything) then go buy the book here & read it TODAY. (you can read it so fast it only takes a few hours!) + check out Dave's sweet website with all kinds of amazing resources you can use to help you financially (for free!).

Of course, when I even mentioned Brain McLaren's name 1/3 of you wrote me off as a heretic, 1/3 of you laud me as your hero, and 1/3 of you have no idea who the heck this guy is and why people hate him. So, if you have ever wondered about this whole "postmodern shift" that is taking place before our eyes or have ever had any questions about the Christian faith or want to understand it better then you MUST READ McLaren's A New Kind of Christian. It's written as a story which is pretty cool because it deals with such heavy topics. A great read. Buy it here.

any other authors out there you think look alike?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://izucexic.1accesshost.com/ejufateg.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich