Friday, July 18, 2008

#5K

So, it happened. If you don't know what I'm talking about you can read here.

I woke up Thursday morning & there were 4,999 visits to renown, so the 5,000th was upon me. Actually, visit # 4,998 came from Aveiro, Portugal. So I had hope that # 5K might be from some cool foreign place.

Nope, a little later hit # 5K came. where from? Plymouth, Michigan. At exactly 9am & 2
 seconds. Then a comment showed up on my blog about Piper. It was one of my best friends, Jim. What are the chances?!? I texted him & told him he was #5k & he texted back to ask what his prize was. I said I'm comin' to stay at your house all weekend.

Haha. no joke. pretty ironic. Crystal and I are staying with Jim & his wife Sarah this weekend to be in our friend Caleb's wedding. We got here (just outside Detroit) after 5am today
. Then I smoked Jim in some Fifa on his new PS3. maybe put up some wedding pics later, but for now here's a pic of me & the 5,000th commenter. peace.

1 comment:

Adam Antine said...

I want to be visitor #5,231 because 5+2+3+1=11. I love 11. More than I love lamp.