Wednesday, December 3, 2008

double advent conspiracy

It's pretty cool that my birthday falls DURING advent. So, my birthday is joining up with the Conspiracy just like Christmas is. 

If you still don't know about the Advent Conspiracy you can go to their website HERE. Or you can read my initial post about it HERE.

A bunch of us are joining this movement for Christmas, but I say what could I possibly need for my birthday? I mean really... I've got so much stuff it's ridiculous. So... I only want ONE birthday present this year. (& only ONE Christmas present too...) = for a lot of people who don't currently have clean water to drink... to have clean water! I want them to stop DYING because of a problem that we can fix with pocket change.

So, if you were thinking of getting me a birthday present this year and spending 50 cents or 50 bucks then I'll make it really easy = click HERE. Just fill out the donation form and give that money to help people LIVE through Living Water International. That's my "double advent conspiracy" = my b-day & Christmas... focused presents. They all go to 1 thing. And that one thing (water) is so much better than the sweater you would get me.

And in case you haven't seen it yet, take a couple minutes out of your busy day to watch this video below.

No comments: