Friday, June 12, 2009

my baby hitting 200k

It's coming soon. My car (affectionately known by many different names) is about to hit 200,000 miles! I think right now it's at like 199,617! pretty close.

She turned 20 this year. Almost as old as me! She's been awesome. Paid cash for her when I bought it. Awesome to have never had a car payment. You can read a little about my car philosophy and the amazing Junky Car Club in one of my 1st posts ever = HERE.

**This is just the post to get you ready... the invitation to the party, really. Because there is gonna be a BIG celebration when she hits 200k! It's like someone's 100th birthday party or something.
I'll definitely be writing a blog (or a few even) sharing my top 10 memories in the caddy... I know you can't wait.

gotta run, my wife just made an amazing dinner & some friends are coming in now to enjoy it with us. hope you all have a great weekend. Feel free to share some stories about YOUR car!

No comments: