Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"THAT makes God look glorious"

Wow. I read a blog this morning that made me shed some tears. I was weeping in fact. Pain in my heart but also from emotion of seeing God as ridiculously glorious through pain.

You might remember a post I wrote about John Piper 1 month ago. (You can read it here but def. watch the video I posted!) That clip from his sermon has been on my mind a lot lately.

& then I read 2 blog posts this morning from some friends of ours. They are part of our family at Ridge Church & are awesome people. You can read the posts here & here. It breaks my heart every time I think about what happened. And then I got all jacked up when I read this today. BUT, I do know one thing to echo Melanie - He is good. He is good...
THAT makes God look glorious


(here's that video by the way...)

No comments: