Saturday, November 8, 2008

it's personal

Got anything going on in the morning? Yeah? already have plans? oh, it's too short notice? what about next sunday morning? or the next? or even the one after that?

@ Ridge we're starting a new series tomorrow & it goes all the way through November - IT'S PERSONAL
Come check it out if you can... & I'll promise you one thing. You won't be bored! and if you are I'll take you out to lunch... how's that deal workin' out for ya?

Here's a snapshot It's Personal...
There are many things that keep people from putting their faith in Christ. Ask a random sample of people and you will likely receive a long list of objections (suffering in this world, the hypocrisy of Christians, miracles, and the exclusivity of Jesus—just to name a few). So what do you do when the obstacles are seemingly insurmountable? This series won't make those objections go away, but it will help put them in the right context so that the big picture becomes clearer.

Every Sunday morning at the Levine Center in Matthews - 11AM (but I'll be there @ 6:30am if you want to swing by... you know, just to say "HEY".)

(*Oh, and if you're there tomorrow you can swing by Upstreet to see 3 different people catch pies in the face during our production!  and yes to answer your question you just asked in your head... unfortunately one of them is me.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

p-diddy when, not if, I am able to check out Ridge I just may tell you I was bored so that I can get a free lunch...
EZ