Sunday, November 9, 2008

a little preview for tomorrow

Today's post is just to get you ready for tomorrow. Seriously, be ready tomorrow because I'm going to let you know about something really cool. something that will really grab your heart.
I'm very passionate and excited to let you all know about what's going down... but for now I just want to whet your appetite with these 2 VERY short videos. check them out below.

I think this first one is so powerful. I edited it down to about 20 seconds... so no excuse!
That's what we (Jesus followers) are supposed to be about - love. I don't see it all that much though. maybe this next video can wake some of us up to what's going on in our world. and what we can/should do about it...


remember - check out tomorrow's post. I won't just leave you hangin' like that.

No comments: