Thursday, February 5, 2009

U2 @ the inauguration

I've been sick the last couple days... therefore haven't felt like posting much. Here's something cool for you to see though.
I wish I could have been at the inauguration hoopla a couple weeks ago... mainly on the Sunday when U2 performed. They are one of my favorite bands of all time. I was pretty bummed that their concert was only on HBO (which I don't get).
So, I had to resort to the next best thing... watching the concert on the internet. 

OH & btw - U2's new CD is coming out MARCH 3rd!!! I am STOKED. I'm already rocking the first song released from that CD in my iPod = "Get On Your Boots"... I think I've heard it on a couple commercials. Can't wait for the full CD!

Now I'm just praying that their next tour brings them through Charlotte! I better start saving room in the budget for that NOW.
Enjoy this mini concert from the Lincoln Memorial!

No comments: