Thursday, February 12, 2009

vote for the Cliftones! (& win a prize!)

This isn't American Idol or anything like that, but a good friend of mine is in a really cool contest and I would love for all of you to vote for him!!!

Some of you may remember me writing about his band, the Cliftones, long ago HERE. In fact, it was one of my 1st 10 posts EVER! (& my 1st music review). So, I won't go into another full on review of the Cliftones and their awesome music... just read what I wrote previously HERE.

I am offering what I think is the 1st ever prize here on renown. A free Cliftones CD! It's super EASY to be in the running to win it too... here's all you do:

The Cliftones are with the Tate Music Group which represents tons of bands and artists. Of all those hundreds of artists the Cliftones are up for ARTIST OF THE YEAR!!! There are 10 finalists. YOUR votes decide who makes it into the final 5... those final 5 perform live in front of a panel of judges to decide who is the winner... the Artist of the Year.

Anyway, Scott is my good buddy... my college roommate & a groomsman in my wedding. Pretty much the most talented musician I know. He's an awesome guy and a great friend. Of course the band includes Scott's 2 brothers (twins) which you would all know if you read my earlier post.

So, when you vote for the Cliftones HERE... come back to renown and leave a comment letting us know you voted for them. After you do that you're in the pool to win the Cliftones CD - Shackles. BUT, there has to be AT LEAST 10 commenters (10 voters) for anyone to win the CD. So, 10 of you go vote, come back and post it as a comment that you did & 1 of you will win the free Cliftones CD!

Go HERE to vote. You can vote once per day through the rest of the week... please do! To come back and leave your comment that you voted just click HERE (or on the word "comments" at the bottom of this post).

Good luck Cliftones!!!

1 comment:

Scott Clifton said...

Go Cliftones, I voted! hahaha.