Monday, March 8, 2010

driving on the sidewalk @ Caribou

So, me & Jon (our awesome new student director) were walking into Caribou to have a meeting and here is what we saw...

Yeah. an SUV was parked up on the sidewalk and IN THE BUSHES! I was like "whoa."

At first I just thought it was some punk who likes to park up on the sidewalk... but it turns out it was an old lady who got the brake and the gas pedal mixed up!
 
This SUV hopped the sidewalk way back at Chipotle and rode the sidewalk past GNC and then stopped right here in front of Caribou! It is a miracle that no person or cars were injured! (just a few bushes...) 
I chalk it up to God in His soverignty protecting everyone. 

Jon and I arrived around 1 hour after the incident. too bad our meeting didn't start earlier. it would have been crazy to look out the window and see this SUV rolling up right outside the window!
Not something you see every day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought maybe the older lady thought there might be a "Drive-Up Window" on that side if the Caribou coffee.