I've written a lot about how I am passionate to constantly get better as a leader!
I want to do whatever it takes to be the best leader I can be. I want to remove any leadership lids I may have and maximize all the leadership potential God gave me for His glory.
So, I recently was fortunate enough to be accepted into a Leadership Coaching Network with Tony Morgan. Tony is a great leader with really great practical wisdom and insight when it comes to being a great leader. (Tony is also the author of some awesome books including Killing Cockroaches: And Other Scattered Musings On Leadership.)
The coaching network began in February and lasts for 6 months. You should all know by now that 1 of the best ways I process what I'm learning is to write about it...
*so this is your fair warning = Each month I plan to write about and process what I am learning in this leadership coaching network.I'll be writing about:
- how the coaching network is stretching me as a leader.
- Tony's insights into leadership and how they practically apply to my role.
- Leadership Principles that I pick up from Tony.
- Great thoughts and best practices I learn from the handful of other guys around the table.
- and anything else I am thinking through or maybe even wrestling with via this growth avenue...
Within the next 24 hours I'm planning to post my thoughts, takeaways, and applications from the past month. I'd love to hear any feedback you may have!