Friday, January 30, 2009

fairness

“Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy.” - Proverbs 31:9

Welcome to every AMAZING Upstreet volunteer who landed here (and welcome to the rest of you too). I'm SO STOKED about what we're doing in Upstreet this month. It's going to be awesome! Here is a little preview for you...



"What would happen if every child grew up believing this?" Man, when Reggie asked that question it GRABBED MY HEART!!! I ask myself this question AT LEAST once a week!!! It drives me. It keeps me awake at night. I try to pose this to all the amazing Upstreet leaders on a regular basis too. I try to get them to IMAGINE what our world might be like in 20 years if this generation "gets" these revolutionary ideas we are working so hard to present to them.

This world would be a different place because there really would be a revolutionary movement like we've never seen before.

That's why I like to say that in Upstreet we're changing the world... 1 kid at a time!

Thanks to all of you who are a part of this world changing movement!!! This month is gonna ROCK!

No comments: