Monday, January 12, 2009

jack freaking bauer.

Jack Bauer is the epitome of a PIMP! That's right. now you don't have to ask.

If you haven't seen every single episode of every 24 season, then... what are you thinking?!? Season 7 started last night & the next 2 hours is on tonight! CANNOT wait. It's straight kickin'. I'm actually working late tonight & won't be home until after 10:30... but my amazing wife is going to WAIT for me so we can watch 24 together! pretty awesome woman right there. that's true love.

The Panthers lost a horrible game Saturday & my Heels lost 2 ACC games in 1 week!!! but (as my friend Todd said) - Jack Bauer 2 days in a row makes up for it all! seriously.

If you missed the premiere last night just check this trailer...

just a few predictions:
Tony Almeida (Jack's best friend who DIED in season 5... i SAW him die LIVE, btw, & even went back & watched it on DVD last week... i did notice he got no silent beep count at the end of the episode... that should have tipped us all off!) will NOT ULTIMATELY BE DIRTY. i just have a hunch. we may not find out until halfway through the season, but he's still a good guy... don't worry.
We already know Buchanan & Chloe will be back, but I say Audrey will be back too! we'll see.
I'm gonna say Wayne Palmer will be back too... who knows if he even died after season 6 though?
& hopefully, Jack will end up back in Africa. That would be sweet.

I am SO STOKED... just a few more hours til Jack rocks the house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two Words JASON BOURNE

patrick mitchell said...

don't give me that crap dude. I shouldn't even allow those kind of comments on this blog!
a 1on1 fight isn't realistic... so, seriously - you've got to complete a mission... like SAVING THE WORLD - which JB do you want on your side?

no doubt. 3 words = jack freaking bauer

Kim said...

Jeff, Stef, and I watching with mouth hanging open tonite!! Good call on Tony. We felt the same way! Loving the African twist of this one, don't you? It'll be a long time til next Monday man!!

And I'm gonna get off here before I say something bout those heels....but they have said enough bout themselves lately! So peace!! :0