Tuesday, January 13, 2009

inspired

If there is EVER anything you want to know, just ask THIS GUY. I work with Rusty and he knows pretty much everything. seriously...

he finds the coolest stuff too. I wish he would blog more because he could probably post a few times a day just with cool stuff he finds on the internet or stuff he thinks up or pulling from his endless knowledge of all things in the universe. Although he is sometimes wrong like with his fallacy that Jason Bourne is better than Jack Bauer. that's just insane.

Anyway, he recently had this video on his blog & i thought you all would enjoy it. pretty cool.


1 comment:

the burchard bunch said...

I know....doesn't it drive you nuts that he knows EVERYTHING??? he's got a head full of useless (well,maybe not all useless) crap (unless he happens to find himself in the Cash Cab!) I'm with you on the blogging thing... I wish he would post everyday:) He has an amazing perspective on things and I love reading what he writes.