Tuesday, October 27, 2009

the man cave!

I love man caves so I think what Mike and Jud is doing is brilliant. I have my very own man cave - complete with ridiculously ugly, non-matching 70s furniture, cheap outdoor carpet, pool table, poker table, foosball table, ping pong table, dart board, and rigged TV... It's a good place to be if you're a man.

When I first read Deadly Viper: Character Assassins Mike and Jud talked about their man cave and I thought it was awesome. Now they are inviting us to hang out with them in their man cave!

I've written about Deadly Viper and all Mike Foster's other initiatives SO MANY times on renown that I couldn't even begin to find them to link to them all! But you can read my review of the book Deadly Viper HERE and HERE. and in one of those posts I included a link to download the audio book for FREE!!!

Click HERE to read Mike's blog about us all being invited to the man cave!



I'm definitely going to be hanging out with them in the Man Cave tonight at 9pm (EST) HERE. It's a simple site to remember = deadlyviper.org/mancave
Starts in less than 4 hours! Talking about ALL the important manly leadership issues!
I remember back in May of '08 when they hosted "The Week of Hot Sex" on their site! It was crazy! I hyped it on my blog HERE. They even put up a summary of the week HERE. It was awesome.
Mike says they are kicking off the 1st 4 weeks of the Man Cave with this "Hot Sex" theme. It is not for the faint of heart, the home school co-op, or anyone who blushes... ever. but it is GOOD stuff that needs to be talked about. And the Man Cave is the perfect environment.

Mike and Jud are gonna have some pretty awesome guests with them too on these Tuesday nights in the Man Cave including the Haggards!
So come hang out in the Man Cave tonight and the next several Tuesday nights. Holla when you get there!

No comments: