Friday, January 22, 2010

Inside North Point (& me)

You may have noticed a few links on the right side of this site for a long time now = "Inside North Point" and "Inside North Point Kids". The websites are designed to "help church leaders go further, faster."

This site is an awesome resource! On the main Inside North Point site you can find Andy Stanley's very own Leadership Blog. Brilliant as you might guess.
+ there is also a menu at the top with pages for Kids, Missions, Service Programming, Strategic Partners (what Ridge Church is), Adult Ministries, and Admin.

Kendra Fleming is the phenomenal leader who is the multi-campus Children's Director at North Point. She writes the content for the "Kids" section of this site and it is AWESOME stuff! If you're involved in working with kids you need to frequent this site!

For some reason, a few months ago, Kendra asked me about writing some articles for the Kids site. I warned her that I might not have anything helpful to add, but I wrote some articles recently and sent them to her. The writing process was actually really helpful to me. It helped me think through different processes that are effective for us that we just do instinctively. I think the process will help me be more strategic in the future.
Kendra said they would be publishing them over the next few weeks HERE.

The 1st of my articles went up yesterday and you can read it HERE. Drop a comment on the site if you think it sucks or if you found anything helpful in the article.

I plan to also post each of the articles here on renown after they show up on Inside North Point Kids. So, you can read each of the articles here too. Be looking out for them. I'll put this 1st one up later today or tomorrow.
i just hope they're helpful... it was helpful for me to write them!

No comments: