Saturday, January 9, 2010

some best of...

I started this blog renown on January 1st, 2008. So I've been writing articles on here for over 2 full years now and over 400 posts!

I think it's been a long enough time and I've published enough articles that I can "re-publish" some of my older stuff sometimes. I'll be doing that from time to time. Not a lot, but scattered throughout this year.

These "best of" articles will mainly be published on days that I don't have time to write something fresh, so I'll be re-posting some of my favorite & most read & most liked articles from the past 2 years.
(I actually have over 100 drafts of articles written just waiting to be finished and published right now. Some days I just don't have any time to finish them. But it is one of my goals to publish 300 articles here on renown this year! So, I'll be posting this older stuff for you to read.)

I'll try to stick with the older stuff that many of you may not have read, so it will be like brand new stuff for you. I think many of these will be brand new content for A LOT of you, because there are SO MANY new readers to renown that weren't tracking wtih me in those early days.

tomorrow I think I'll post links to my fav posts from 2009.

No comments: