Thursday, January 28, 2010

ridge staff retreat

By the time you're reading this we're already driving to the mountains (or already there).

Yep, the staff (and our spouses) at Ridge Church are escaping to the GA mountains for the weekend. (I just hope we don't get snowed in.)

We went to the same awesome mountain house last year too. You can read a little about it HERE.

I'm so looking forward to this amazing view again and spending some time enjoying God in that view and in silence. There's nothing I love more than sitting on a deck just chillin' in God's presence with my journal, my Bible, some tunes & just enjoying Him.

Also looking forward to being away for a weekend with my wife. Stoked about that. + just having some fun with these peeps I work with every day. We've all got our shoulders under this vision from God called Ridge Church and it's awesome to just get away and play together sometimes.
Last year's blog about staff retreat I just saw that I wrote = "*And I have to say that I REALLY jacked up Chris and Rusty in Call of Duty 4." Hopefully that trend of dominance will continue... yes, I'm talking a little smack.

I won't have internet access for a few days while we're away, but don't worry renown readers... I've got some posts set up to automatically publish each day so we won't miss a beat!

No comments: