Sunday, January 17, 2010

i don't feel like writing...

some days i just don't feel like writing. today is one of those days.

but i want to try to write on this blog every day this year. i have heard from some wise people who are writers that writing is a discipline and you just have write anyway... even when you don't feel like it. that's what i'm trying to do now.

i'm just exhausted. completely spent. not a whole lot of processed stuff flowing out of my brain right now.
i love my wife and spending the evening with her tonight. bout to watch jack freaking bauer start an insanely long day. (at the end of some days i feel like it was a "jack bauer kind of day"...)

& i love my church - Ridge Church... i love that i get to be a part of it. i loved being there today. i loved worshipping with everyone & seeing everyone in the student and children's environments loving sundays...
i love saying to God with a big room of "Ridgers":
Take my life
All of me

No comments: