Tuesday, January 26, 2010

20,000th hit!

renown had it's 20,000th hit earlier today!

That feels like a big milestone. 20,000 people have stopped by this little collection of my thoughts and musings. You can read about my 1st milestone of 5,000 hits that I celebrated HERE. it's pretty funny & ironic.

I've been writing on renown a little over 2 years and just over 400 posts it's taken to get to 20,000 hits. I think people have read the blog from pretty much every country on the planet! Hit #20K actually came from someone in the city of Leeds in the UK. (#19,999 and #20,001 both came from Charlotte, North Carolina! haha...)

And actually, if the recent reader trends continue it won't take nearly as long for the next 20,000 readers to stop by. This month renown has definitely spiked in its readership! Getting pretty close to 3,000 hits just this month.
This January I also had the most readers ever stop by in 1 day = 456 people read renown in one day. Pretty crazy.

The hits have been pretty steady in the hundreds most days this year. Which is pretty exciting for me! I know you guys and girls with the big blogs out there get thousands of hits per day, but when I see 289 hits or even 125 in one day, that's pretty crazy.

So, if some of these trends continue renown will hit it's next 20,000 visitors in just another 6 months or so.
Some of my friends are telling me I should be getting some big website designed now that there's so much more traffic. but this blog is still just about me having a place to think out loud and and for some peeps close to me to read... but if some other people want to listen in then that's awesome too! I can stick with this free blog to keep doing it...

thanks to the last 20K peeps who stopped by renown!

No comments: