Tuesday, January 12, 2010

favorite posts from 2009

i just looked back over all of renown from 2009. It's almost like a journal. i feel like i just "relived" 2009 a little!
I picked out some of my favorite articles and linked them below for you to look through if you're interested. Maybe you already read them or maybe this will be the 1st time? Either way, ENJOY my favs from renown in 2009!
(I did something similar to this for all my posts in 2008 HERE.)

let it rock your soul and Do something about it  go together. We've gotta do something in order to change the world!
The "Blog Party" for my Caddy hitting 200K! & the top 10 memories in the Caddy... so far = HERE, HERE, HERE, AND HERE.
the Upstreet revolution = how could i not love my job?
My HATRED for racism and some thoughts in happy b-day MLK
*my new to-do list that is REALLY simple. a good check up!
thoughts on the historic inauguartion day
crappy day?
what do you care about? (or are you "wicked"?)
i bet that was awesome = what if it could happen again?
vision has its price (mentored by Andy Stanley)
i've got a vision to do something about this (Africa)
TEXT - flashback - this Ridge Church series prompted a flashback...
mentored by Bill Hybels for 76 days
party people or religious people = the kind of church we want to be!
cool way to celebrate life change @ Ridge Church - Family Birthday Celebration!
thoughts on sabbath and furious rest - what i've learned about 1 of my passions
i designed the new bud light bottle! = for real!
the "sort of series" = Do you think Jesus really cares if...? 4 parts = 1) thoughts on knowledge and action (with a TON of comments, debate, and conversation), 2) what you do IS what you believe [possibly my personal fav of the series] , 3) what does Jesus think about discipleship? , 4) the division over stupid stuff
clarify the win - the 1st of 7 practices we operate by @ Ridge
hunger for what? - developing my "theology of fasting"
WONDER - our 1st ever series when we launched our student ministry @ Ridge
"so that" (stuck on it) - and i'm still stuck on it! "God blesses us so that we will spread His fame to the nations!
i read the whole New Testament in the shower! - pretty cool
U2 concert tonight! - it was awesome!
the homeless and Ridge
are you cursed? (financial advice?)
advent conspiracy - year 2
top 10 books I read in 2009
my top 10 albums of 2009 (what's still in my iPod...)

DO YOU REMEMBER READING ANY OF THESE?
WHICH WERE YOUR FAVORITES?

No comments: