Thursday, February 4, 2010

"Backfire" (Mute Math video)

I wanted to finally post my 2010 goals today, but still haven't had time to finalize them. I know, I know... It's February already, for crying out loud!
It's out of hand really. I'm already getting cranking on my 2010 goals, just haven't finalized them to where they're ready to post.

So for now enjoy this awesome music video from one of my favorite bands = Mute Math. I talked a little about this new album from them HERE.
This video is like Mute Math meets Jib Jab!

You can see the Ridge Church versions of Jib Jab videos HERE. probably not as cool as this one from Mute Math.

This song is awesome but also interests me because it reminds me of Proverbs 19:21, Psalm 94:11, and Proverbs 16:1.

I wish I knew how to make music videos...

No comments: