Thursday, August 5, 2010

happy 5 year anniversary!!! (to us)

5 years ago TODAY i married my best friend.

and she's still my best friend.

she is an amazing wife and i love her more than life itself. i thank God and i praise Him for hooking me up with a wife like Crystal that i don't deserve in a million years!

we've been married for 5 years today! i think this is the 1st big anniversary, right?

we're in the Caribbean right now celebrating and i actually got her a pimp "journey" ring as a 5 year anniversary gift. it's sweet and has 5 diamonds representing our journey so far. i'm hiding it under her pillow so she'll find it when she wakes up :) i hope she likes it.

Crystal, i love you more today than i did that flippin' hot day 5 years ago out in that grass field with all our closest friends and family... and at this rate i know i'll love you more next year too... if that's even possible.
thanks for being my best friend and the love of my life. thanks for being my amazing wife.

No comments: